TRUSTED & FAST
Hoffman Estates Mold Removal and Flood Damage Restoration
Located within both Cook and Kane County, Illinois, Hoffman Estates is home to a population of around 52,000 people. Located nearby Barrington, Elgin, and Schaumburg and bounded by Interstate 90 on one side, Hoffman Estates experiences a high amount of traffic—whether its people passing through on the way into Chicago or just stopping to shop at Woodfield Mall. Being no exception to typical Illinois weather throughout the year, residents of Hoffman Estates get to experience very hot summers, freezing winters, and everything in between, including heavy storms of both snow and rain. With large thunderstorms, this area is no stranger to flooding that can potentially damage homes and other buildings. To help combat these problems, Aloha Restoration offers flood damage restoration and mold removal in Hoffman Estates. In the event your home floods, there are many problems you can face, including mold growth, damage that requires remodeling services, and more.
For residents of Hoffman Estates with flood damage and mold removal needs, as well as other issues, Aloha Restoration is here to help.
- Mold Removal: Mold can be harmful to your health and affect air quality, we can remove it.
- Water Mitigation Services: If you’ve recently experienced a flood, we can help dry your home and clean up the mess.
- Home Remodeling: If you need a change in your kitchen, dining room, bathrooms, or basement, we can remodel for you.
- Carpet Cleaning: Dirt and grime can be tough to remove from carpet that receives constant use, we can remove it for you.
- Fire Damage Restoration: Fire can easily destroy anything it touches, damaging walls, floors, ceilings, and other areas we can help fix.
- Smoke Restoration: The aftermath of a fire can leave smoke stains, bad smells, and other damage we can take care of.
If you’re interested in our flood damage and mold removal in Hoffman Estates, get in touch with us today. We’re always ready to help restore your home or make the new changes you want in your living space.